Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Oct-13

 Hello,

I am sharing a mixed media art journal cover on Creations Scrapbook Centrale fb group page today.


I started by glueing patterned rice paper on the cover.  Then I applied some Primer with a brayer, stenciled with crackle pasted, colored with ink and distress crayon, stenciled with volume paste, and stamped text to build up all the layers.  

My focal point is the die cut paint brush.  I adhered both hand cut and die cut butterflies and positioned them to make it look like they are flying out from the brush's bristles.  



Products used for my project are shown in photos below.



Thanks for coming over to my blog.  I wish you a sweet day!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous page, Cindy - love the paint brush and all the butterflies!! Every time I see that die set, though, I'm reminded how long I've left it unused at my house :(

Dawn T said...

An incredible page Cindy. It's amazing.