Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Oct-03

 Hi, and welcome back to my blog.

I am sharing my first October project for Creations Scrapbook Centrale fb group page.  Our challenge theme this month is: Halloween/Scary, and the color choice is: Purple.

I have to admit, I am not a Halloween gal, so I went with the color option of Purple.


I sprayed Hero Arts Passion Flower Ink spray thru a stencil onto my purple planner page base.  After it dried, I glue the calendar element, and embellished with a die cut label, some die cut pumpkins, and white sprigs.


Supplies used shown in photos below:




Thanks for coming over.  Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab October page, Cindy - love the purple, of course, and the stenciling looks amazing!! Sweet pumpkins too!!