Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

New Challenge on Die Cut Divas

 Hi, 

Happy October 1st!!  For us crafters, October prompts us to think of World Cardmaking Day.  And that's our challenge theme on Die Cut Divas this month.  We call it: Anything Goes on a card For World Card Making Day.

Here's my card I am sharing today.




I created this card with just two die sets, Sweet Hello Die-namics and Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics.

No stamping was involved, and my pretty pattern paper is from Simple Stories Vintage Indigo Garden Collector's Essential Kit.  I embellished with a few enamel dots (Altenew Warm Gray) as finishing touch.  

Our sponsor this month is My Favorite Things.  The challenge prize is $25 gift card to their store.


Now it's your turn, take out your favorite die and/or embossing folder and make cards.  I'll see you in the challenge gallery.  Click here to enter.

Products used for my card:



Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Have a fabulous day!

No comments: