Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas - Day 7

 Hi,

Hope you're all doing well.  I am back sharing Day 7 projects created using 2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas Kit.


I have not given up on my own challenge of using the die 2 ways, stitched and plain.  Here's the stitched card.


As soon as I open the door and saw Day 8's die is "Warm wished", I immediately thought of the sweater die (Day 11) from  last year's (2023) Stitchmas kit.  And I decide I have to use it along with the new die, so I dry-embossed the background panel with it.

Here's a close-up:

The second card I chose a richer and warmer palette. I used a couple of die from 2022 Spellbinder Advent Calendar (Day 1 - letter mail, Day 12 - bird), and 2023 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas (Day 2 - holly and berries) along side the this year's Day 7 Stitchmas dies.



Other products I used to create my cards:

2023 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas Kit (Day 2 - Holly & Berries, Day 8 - Sweather)
2022 Spellbinders Advent Calendar (Day 1 - letter mail, Day 12 - Bird)
Spellbinders Parcel & Post Mailbox Die set
Ranger Distress Ink (Spun Sugar, Scorched Timber)

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great combo of elements on both cards, Cindy!!

Dawn T said...

another fabulous set of cards Cindy