Followers

Monday, August 5, 2024

A Toucan on Die Cut Divas

 Hello there,

I am sharing another Wet/Dry Embossing project on Die Cut Divas today.  


My card features SheepSki Design's digital stamp: Tropical Image No. 239.

I printed the digital stamp on white card stock, colored in alcohol markers and coloring pencils, hand cut and adhered to the background.  For the background, I trimmed a patterned paper panel and distressed; then I adhered the gold arch die cut adorned with die cut leaves.  I added some crackle embossing paste thru a stencil.  The whole panel then is glued onto an A2 white card base.  Here's a close up of the crackle paste.


SheepSki Designs is our August challenge sponsor, the challenge winner (randomly selected) would receive 3 digital images of their choice.


That's all for now.  I'll see you in the challenge gallery.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Elegant Leaves 2 (2046) Die set
Spellbinders Essential Arches Die set
Spellbinders Hummingbird Textures Stencil
Copic markers
Prismacolors Coloring pencils
White Gel pen
Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutter, Evergreen Bough)
IZINK Texture Crackled Paste










1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous coloring and design, Cindy - love your toucan on the swing!! Texture looks amazing too!!