Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Winter Robin on Die Cut Divas

 Happy August 1st everyone!

Welcome back to my blog.  I am sharing my projects for Die Cut Divas' August challenge: 
Wet or Dry Embossing. 


My rocking card features SheepSki Design's Winter Robin digital stamp.  SheepSki Designs is our sponsor this month.


The challenge winner will receive 3 digital stamps of their choice.

I printed the digital stamp on white card stock and colored in both alcohol markers and coloring pencils.  Then I die cut it with a double stitched scallop circle die.  For the card base, I die cut a round white card base, score and fold in half; then I dry embossed the front half (so the back half is flat for writing).  Then I attached the focal scallop die to the card base, applied stickles to the snow, and added die cut sentiment.

I went ahead and made a second version, but this time I colored a Red Chest Robin and I de-bossed the card base.


I hope I've inspired you to join in the challenge this month, pull out your favorite die cuts, add some wet or dry embossing to your project and have fun!!

For link up, click here.

Supplies:

LDRS Double Stitched Scalloped Circle Die
Hero Arts Ornaments Infinity Dies
Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words Lawn Cuts
Altenew Festive Greenery 3D Embossing Folder
Altenew Dotted Tile Debossing Cover Die
Copic Markers
Prismacolors Coloring Pencil
White Gel Pen
Ranger Stickles (Star Dust)

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fabulous rocker cards featuring the bird image, Cindy! Love how you colored both of them and the texture behind looks amazing!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. Love the embossing - give such great texture. And the dotted debossed cover die gives an awesome look.

Michelle N. said...

Such elegant rocker cards!