Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2024

2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas - Day 3

Happy Saturday!!

I am sharing my Day 3 creations using 2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas Kit.  

Day 3's door reveal a fun set of "ho ho ho" dies.

My first card is a slim line card featuring the stitched dies.  The background is dry embossed using Elizabeth Craft Designs (1882) Slimline Background 1, and is slightly splattered with Spiced Marmalade Distress Spritz.


The second one I used the non-stitch dies.


I am having so much fun with the stitchmas kit!  Off to create more.

Hope you're having some crafty fun as well.  Come back to check my Day 4 projects tomorrow.






  

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You're working wonders with this set, Cindy!! Love your pair of ho, ho, ho cards!!

Dawn T said...

stunning Cindy.