Followers

Friday, July 5, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team project 2024-Jul-05

 Hi, and welcome back!


Does this planner page conveys a summery feel?  I sure hope it does, it is my team project for the Creations Scrapbook Centrale fb group's June challenge:  Summer/Holiday, optional choice of colour: Yellow.


I ink blended the background, everything else is pretty straight forward.  The birds are hand drawn, the boat I drew also, colored, and hand cut.  Below are photos of the supplies I used.




Have a lovely day, and I'll see you again soon!






2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun summer page, Cindy - just love all the die cut elements and your doodles! Pops of yellow added the perfect touches!!

Dawn T said...

Looks amazing Cindy. Great page.