Followers

Monday, July 1, 2024

Add some glitter on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian fellow crafters!!  

Ah it's the first of the month, and we've got a new challenge on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  This month's theme is to Add Some Glitter.  I've Christmas in July on my mind, thus I created this pop-up box.


I added ombre glitter paper panel to the base and flaps of the pop up box.  Also there are stickles on most of the images.  Here's a close up:


My team mate Arlene sent me the pop up box (for my project) is from Scrappy Tails, who is the sponsor for our challenge this month.  
The challenge winner would receive a $25 electronic gift card to their store.

Do stop by Die Cut Divas to get more inspirations, and link up to our challenge.  Remember this month's challenge theme is: Add Some Glitter.  Glitter is difficult to photograph, so if it in not showing up on your photo, please tell us in the description where you applied it, or tell us what glittery product(s) you've used.

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Peas On Earth Clear Stamp 
Lawn Fawn Peas On Earth Lawn Cuts
Hero Arts 3D Houses  Essentials Clear Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp Wavy Scallop Stitches Die Set
Ranger Stickles (Star Dust, Platinum)
Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)


Thanks for stopping by my blog.   Have a wonderful day!!




4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - love your winter scene in the pop-up box, Cindy!! Gorgeous colors and sparkle!!

Michelle N. said...

Love this pop up box-lots of sparkle!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous project Cindy. Love the glittery box

Lisa :) said...

Such an awesome project!!!