Followers

Monday, April 1, 2024

Spring Balloon on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

April is here, and so is a new challenge on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  Our theme this month is:  Make A Spring Card.  Nothing speaks Spring to me more than flowers.  So here's my take.


Our sponsor this month is: RAM Stamps, and they are offering a $10 gift certificate to their store.

My card features theirs Hot Air Balloon digital stamp.   Be sure to stop by their site to check out all the cute digital stamps they offer.

So what is your take on Make A Spring Card?  Do hop over to Die Cut Divas to see more inspirations.  And I'll see you in the challenge gallery.

Supplies:

Alcohol Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for visiting today, happy crafting!


4 comments:

Arlene said...

So cute and springy. I love it and that's a great die-cut on which you placed the cutest hot air balloon I've seen in a long time!

Michelle N. said...

I love the different and unusual card shape! So beautifully colored too!

Dawn T said...

Delightful Cindy. I love this one and love your card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet image & I love how you've colored it, Cindy! The braided frame adds a nice touch too!!