Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Thanks So Mochi on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

I am sharing a fun word play card on Die Cut Divas today.  Our sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn, and I used their You Mean So Mochi Stamp and Die set for  my project.  I always enjoy their punny sentiment.


The 'thanks' is from one of their older set, but I think they mix well together.

March's challenge theme on Die Cut Divas is: Anything Goes.  But be sure to use add some die cuts and/or dry embossing to your project to qualify for the prize drawn.

Lawn Fawn is giving a $25 gift code to their store as the challenge prize.



Supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!


2 comments:

Arlene said...

So very cute! It's making me smile this morning!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable, Cindy - you can always make LF's food look yummy!!