Followers

Monday, February 26, 2024

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Feb-26

 Hello and Happy Monday,

I am sharing a Z fold card on the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group today.  This card design I relearnt in an online class (Bibi's Hummingbirds Class) given by Bibiana Cameron.

The hummingbird is water-colored and Perfect Pearl was applied to add shimmer.  The flowers are die cut from pattern paper.  The die cut shape is stenciled.


I decorated the inside of the card as well.  And I am keeping up with my New Year Craft resolution of making a matching envelope with my card.





Supplies used for my card are shown below:




Thanks for visiting.  Bye for now.




 


2 comments:

cathy & the fuzzybuns said...

Love this. The colors are perfect.

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Cindy. Love the pretty soft colour scheme. And that hummingbird is stunning.