Followers

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Season's Tweetings on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

It's my turn to share a project on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog today.  I present to you, yes you guessed it, another Christmas card (in slimline protrait format, it measures 3 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches).


I recently purchased an Idea-Ology Tiny Attacher, so I am anxious to use it.  Instead of gluing the pine branches, pine cones, and berries, I used the attacher to staple them onto the tree branches and tag.  Fun!!

Don't have one?  Get it here at Kat Scrappiness, our November challenge sponsor.


On my card, you could find these in Kat Scrappiness store:



I really like the background paper, it has foiled speckles and the colors so delightful, but it's only 6 inches long, and my card is 8 1/2 inches in height.  So I cut one piece 3 by 6, and another 3 by 2 1/2 glue them on the back of the Diamond Wire frame one below the other.  

On the front of the card, I place the longer branch over where the two pieces of speckle paper meets, so the seam is concealed.

Other supplies used:
Lawn Fawn Winter Birds Clear Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Winter Birds Lawn Cuts
Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Altenew Handmade Tags Die
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting me today, have a great one!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Cindy! Jo x

Lin said...

Oh, this made me smile, Cindy! Love your mix of those darling birds on this fun slimline!

Arlene said...

Very clever hiding the place where you pieced two pieces of paper. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Those birds are so very cute. I love the card.

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. A really "tweet" card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of birdies atop that chicken wire frame, Cindy! Love the peach speckles background too!!