Followers

Friday, May 5, 2023

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

It's my turn to share another project on Die Cut Divas today.  Our May challenge is: Tic-Tac-Toe.


I chose middle row from left to right, Ribbon, "Love", and Heart.  And here's what I came up with.



I used Lawn Fawn Embroidery Hoop Die set currently available on Frantic Stamper, who is the sponsor for May challenge on Die Cut Divas.


On the embroidery die piece, I first cross stitched the word LOVE in red, then the rest of the heart shape in three tones of pink embroidery floss creating an ombre effect.  The embroidery rim was die cut three times and glue together.   The pattern paper from the What's Sewing On collection is the perfect background for my card.   And I added a ribbon bow on top of the hoop.

Be sure to check this blog post for further details, and I hope you're inspired to join in the fun!

Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!




3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Lovely stitching, what a splendid card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How adorable, Cindy - just love your hoop with heart & sweet ribbon!!

Dawn T said...

what a superb card Cindy. It's just adorable.