Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-feb-21

 Hello there,

It's my turn to post on Scrapbook Centrale FB page today.  I am sharing an art journal page.  The sentiment on the tag says 'Do More of What Makes You Happy', and yes making this page made me happy!!


The background panel was a light weight mixed media paper that I used to soak up left over ink from another project.  And it turned out to be the perfect piece for me to start my project.

I add run-on's, stamping, and distressed the edges.  The focal element is die cut and ink blended (except the green leaves).  

These photos show the supplies I used from my project.



Thanks for coming over to visit, I wish you a fabulous day!  




3 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful! Your background page is perfect too.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous, Cindy! Thanks for the inspiration - I've had that paintbrush die since it came out, still not used :(

Dawn T said...

So gorgeous Cindy. Great use of that extra inked background.