Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2022

End of one, Beginning of the next

 Hi,

I would like to wish all my readers a very Happy 2023, may it be safe, healthy, prosperous, and full of crafty fun!!

On this last day of 2022, I decorated my ECD canvas planner cover.  So much fun!



I used Stamperia rice paper (DFSA4554), Create Happiness Music Stencil; Ciao Bella Roma Stencil; 49 & Market Spectrum Sherbet Strawberry Lemonade rub on, Floral & Fauna rub on; Altenew Fine Tulle Stencil; as well as Ranger archival ink (Acorn), Ranger Distress Embossing Glaze (Antique Linen). and Ranger Dina Wakely Gel Medium.


Thanks so much for all your visits!!  Cheers!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

OMG Cindy - absolutely adore your gorgeous cover!! Love all the layers and elements you combined!! Happy New Year to you too!!