Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Polka Doodles Elvis Wesley Moose on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

It's December 1st, getting busy and getting ready for the holiday season?!  I do hope you'd take a breather and craft a little.  

There is a new challenge waiting for you on Die Cut Divas.  This month's challenge theme is: Anything Winter or Christmas Themed.  Our sponsor is Polka Doodles.


My card features their very cute Snowman - Elvis Wesley Moose digital stamp! 




I printed the Snowman - Elvis Wesley Moose Digital Stamp on white card stock and colored with alcohol markers.  Then stamped the two trees in the back, also colored with alcohol markers.  I inked blended the blue sky, splattered white ink (as falling snow), and applied embossing paste on the bottom of the panel.  

Then I die cut and adhere to a slimline card base.  I cut my gold heat embossed sentiment into two halves, and tucked them underneath the moose's and snowman's hand.

I hope I've inspired you to play, I'll see you in the challenge gallery.  Go here to link up and check out the rest of the DT's projects.


Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday Trees & Ornaments Clear Stamp (CS054) - retired
Copic Markers
Ranger Distress Ink (Tumble Glass)
Versamark Watermark Ink
Wow Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder

Thanks for coming over, have a very nice day!

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

This is so pretty! I love what you added to the scene!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling slimline, Cindy!!