Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Christmas Cards 2022-Aug-16

 Hi,

I am sharing un-usual Christmas card today.  My card layout is inspired by Virginia Lu in this post.  I want to use something fun and non-traditional for my card, so I picked Altenew's Poised Flamingo Stamp.


I stamped and colored the flamingo with alcohol markers, then die cut.  It then is adhered to Altenew's Frilly Frame die. I ink blended the middle section of the die cut to give some contrast, then it all goes on to an ombre paper background.


Challenges:

Altenew August 2022 Inspiration Challenge 


Christmas Kickstart Challenge #65 - Never in a Nativity


Supplies:

Copic Markers
Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Crackling Campfire, Wild Honey)
Versamark Watermark Ink
WOW Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card Cindy.

Dotty Jo said...

So cute and clever, Cindy! What a gorgeous card, thanks for playing with Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling flamingo, Cindy - perfect in the circle label atop the scalloped medallion!!