Followers

Friday, July 1, 2022

Thinking of You Butterflies

 Hi there,

Today's card is brought to you by, a happy accident!!  You see, I was working on a watercolor background like the picture below.


But I am not very happy how it turned out.  I lift it to see what could be done, and when I flipped it over, I saw this.


I like the areas of white and I thought it has movement.  So I used this side of the panel instead. I turned it around so the yellow spot is on top, and added a tiny bit more ink before stamping on it.


I coated the largest butterfly with Nuvo Glitter, added sentiment strips.



I am playing along these challenges:




Supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flammingo)
Nuvo Glitter Drops (Flammingo Parade)

It is so nice of you to stop by, have a lovely day!!


No comments: