Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Christmas cards 2022-Jul-26

Hi,

I bet you'd agree with me if I say we all want to stretch our craft supplies.  My project today is the result of stretching my craft supplies.


I had so much making this Christmas Fishes snow globe.   How did I stretch my supply?  You see, the snow glode is actually Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Snow Globe add-on.  However the opening for the Magic Iris is a bit small to use as a snow globe, so I use a round die and cut a bigger opening, and voila, a regular snow globe.  And I've made it shaker card.  

Challenges:




Supplies:

Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Alcohol Markers

Thanks for visiting.  Have a fun day!

5 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable shaker card! I love the snow globe and the scene you created!

Wilma DeG said...

Cute card!

Jacinda said...

Adorable shaker card! Love the scene in the snow globe!

VanessaB said...

Ohmygosh. Soooo cute!!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Such a cute Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your card at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT