Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Happy April Fools Challenge

 Happy Sunday everyone!

This month is a very busy month for me because I commited myself to participate in several events.

  One of them is a month long challenge name #happyaprilfoolschallenge hosted by Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk in the Art By Marlene Creatives FB group.  Each day there is a prompt and we create using it.

For day 18, our prompt is Bubbles.  I immeidately think of the 'social bubble' that we are currently in during the pandemic.  


On a pink/purple tag, I first stenciled a bunch of white circles.  Then I added some blue gloss spray.  From Marlene's die cut book I took the fishes out and intensified the colors with alchohol markers.  I placed them inside the hand-drawn bubbles, then sponged black paint around it and stencil more black circles, and adhered the 'blub' die cuts.

Challenges:



Supplies:

StudioLight Art By Marlene Die Cut Block A5STANSBLOK04 (unfortunately this is discontinued)
Acrylic Paint (White, Black)
Copic Markers
White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy a great day!


3 comments:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

So cute!

Dawn T said...

fantastic Cindy. Something really different but so creative.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I agree with Dawn - so creative, Cindy!! Love your fish in their bubbles!!