Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Christmas Cards 2021-Apr-29

Hi everyone!

I am sharing anothre Christmas card today.  I couldn't how fast the days are going by, the last time I made a Christmas card was way back in February!  


I have this CAS-ual Friday Fri-Die (Sleigh) in my stash since a couple years and today I finally break it out of the package!! 

Challenges:



Supplies:

CAS-ual Fridays Fri-Die Sleigh
Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit MH1216
Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post Stamp Set
Imaginisce Snap 'em Stamps (40043,40044)
Kaiser Craft Snowflakes Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What an adorable card, Cindy! I love the little couple in their sleigh full of gifts - so cute. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute Christmas design. I love your sleigh of holiday goodies.

Dawn T said...

what an adorable card Cindy. My Christmas cards are a bit behind too.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Why are we all behind on Christmas cards?? Gotta ramp up :) Just love your sleigh with the gingerbread people, Cindy!!

Jane Willis said...

I love the choice of gingerbread people driving the sleigh and the pretty gingham look of the sleigh itself.
Jane
Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart