Followers

Monday, April 5, 2021

A window to December 25th on Die Cut Divas

Happy Easter Monday!

While Spring is on my mind, but I am really thinking ahead to Christmas!  LOL

Today's project I created using some of the dies from Poppystamps' Fern and Daisy Pop Up Easel die set.  With my creative license I preserved some spring flowers for a winter wreath.  And I am sharing it on Die Cut Divas.

 


I created a popup shadow box card (with window), inspired by Jennifer McGuire's video.

I used some doubled pattern paper for the card base, for the card front I 'winterized' it by adding white heat embossing in a distress fashion.  Then die cut circular window on front panel, arrange and adhered the watercolored flowers and leaves (with extra die cut leaves) around the window.  On the inside panel I simply glued the die cuts.



Poppystamps is our sponsor on Die Cut Divas this month, and our challenge theme is Aperture (Window).  

Come join in the fun and link up at Die Cut Divas.  Challenge winner will receive $20 gift card to Poppystamps.  

Supplies:

Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle Die set
Elizabeth Craft Designs 1846 Leaves & Branches Die Set
Hero Arts Classic Number Frame Cuts
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Hero Arts Glimmer Metallic Gold Ink
Hero Arts Hero Hues White Dye Ink
White Embossing Powder

Thanks for coming over to my blog.  I wish you a lovely day!




2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Cindy. Love the window.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful, Cindy!! Just love how you utilized the daisies for a winter card!!