Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Altenew Academy Creative Coloring with Erum less 4&5 homework

 Hello,

I am sharing a homework project created with techniques learnt from two lessons (4 & 5) of the Altenew Academy Creative Coloring with Erum online class.  In lesson 4, we learnt about watercolor dripped background, and in lesson 5 various watercolor techniques.


For the flower I chose the splatter technique, instead color each petal, I splatter watercolor all over and just use the brush to loosely push the pigments into place.  Once it dried, I added some stippling to create shadow.  

The sentiment is from the Sophisticated Wreath stamp set and I have been wanting to stamp it on something, and I find today's carefree and loose style is perfect for it.

Supplies:

Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
White Acrylic Paint

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a day just like a Saturday!!


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Cindy. A really lovely card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous with the drippy paint look, Cindy!!