Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Tags or Bookmark

 Hello, and welcome back!

I was so inspired by Anna-Karin's slimline tags that I've made a couple myself.  

They measure 2 1/8 by 6 1/8 inches.  I gold heat embossed the image on white mix media paper panel and watercolored.  I partial die cut the top of the panel to create the tag shape.  To finished I splattered some metallic gold ink all over. While I was photographing, a thought came to mind, these slimline tags could double up as bookmarks!  I wanted to link up to the Simon Monday Challenge - Christmas Tags, but sadly I missed the boat! 😞

Challenges:

(inspired by Anna-Karin's slimline tags shown on Day 2 of the event)




Supplies:

Versamark Watermark Ink
Wow Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Altenew Tabbed Die
Hero Art Glimmer Metallic Gold Ink

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a wonderful day!








5 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Cindy!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tags are beautiful.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous...simply beautiful! Love both of your sweet tags. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

These are so pretty!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both versions, Cindy!! Beautiful coloring on the poinsettias!!