Followers

Monday, November 2, 2020

Christmas Cards 2020-Nov-02

 Hi,

I am sharing another additon to my Christmas cards stash today.  I gold embossed Simon Says Stamp Center Cut Holiday Floral and watercolored. 


I didn't have the right size circle die for the center, but luckily I recieved the Spellbinders Elegant Twist Circles Die from Virginia Lu (prize of her 2020 September Show & Share Challenge), and it's perfect for my card.  Thanks so much Virginia!! 

Challenges:






Supplies:

Versamark Watermark Ink
Wow Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder
Ranger Distress Ink (Crackling Campfire, Barn Door)
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a sweet day!






8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the twist circle in the middle of your gorgeous poinsettia panel, Cindy!! Beautiful coloring, perfect with the gold embossing!!

Sue McRae said...

Really pretty and elegant card Cindy!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. Love the soft watercolour look.

Dotty Jo said...

So pretty and beautifully made. Wish I could watercolour like that, Cindy! Thanks for joining Arlene and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Lin said...

SO pretty, Cindy! The fancy circle makes a lovely addition, and I love these fresh colors!

A.Rose said...

These colors are so bright and beautiful. Amazing.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats on being a Top Pick at Christmas Kickstart with this beauty, Cindy!!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Gorgeous watercoloring with the embossing. The card looks very elegant. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
Tina dt