Followers

Friday, October 2, 2020

Altenew Academy Cards In Motion HW Lesson 5

 Hi,


It's has been a rainy day all day today, so perfect craft weather don't you think?!  😄

I worked on my homework for Altenew Academy Cards In Motion online class homework for lesson 5, Reveal Window card.  It took me sometime to get all the measurements right since I've decided to make a 4 1/4 inch square card with a round reveal window.

I want to put an embroidery hoop for my round window, however the Altenew Circle Embroidery Hoop Die is too big, so I die cut a circle and use the tightening mechanism from the die set to make my own.


Challenges:


Supplies:

Spellbinders Standard Circle Nesting Die
Ranger Distress Inks (Seedless Preserve, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon)
Hero Arts Field Green Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Have a good day!



1 comment:

Ashley Tucker said...

Gorgeous card! I love the embroidery hoop around the circle!