Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs Magnolia Background

Hi,


Hope you're all having a good Saturday!!


Today I share two projects created using the newest release from Rachel Vass Designs, Magnolia Background.



Here's my takes.  First one up is a regular watercolored one.


I drew a gold frame using a gold gel pen for the image so it has the same look as the gold heat embossed sentiment.


This next card I am CASEing my teammates, Vivien Hodge's loose watercolor style.


I first spritzed the entire panel with clean water and then loosely dropped the colors in.   Check out more inspiration projects by visiting Rachel Vass Designs' store.


Supplies:

Rachel Vass Designs Magnolia Background Digital Stamp

Altenew Watercolors 36 Pan Set

Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Butterfly Clear Stamp Set

Versamark Watermark Ink

Gold Embossing Powder


Thanks for coming over to my blog.  I wish you a sweet day!


I am a 



3 comments:

Lin said...

Very pretty, Cindy, love them both!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties with that magnolia digi, Cindy!! Just love how you colored both of them but I admit I'm drawn to card two with the sweet heart and twine!!

Betty said...

two awesome cards, Cindy - really love the second one with the loose watercoloring!