Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2020

White on White Christmas card on Die Cut Divas

Happy Sunday everybody!!

Hope you're having a fun day crafting or not!  😀  It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas, I am sharing a white on white, shimmery Christmas card.  No stamping at all, just die cuts!!


On my white card base I stenciled with Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel.  On separate pieces of white card stock I die cut rectangle frame, snowflakes and "merry".  I carefully glue them to decorate the rectangle frame, and adhere to card base with foam adhesive.  Lastly I applied some Snow & Ice Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Polish on the snowflakes and the word die.  After my card is done I realized I should have apply the shimmer first.  But it's okay, that's my personal touch!!  LOL


July's challenge theme on Die Cut Divas is: Celebrate Christmas in July.  I hope I've inspired you to join the challenge, click here to see the details.

Supplies:

Winnie&Walter Merry Cutaway Cutting Die
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX cutting die
Carta Bella Snowflakes Swirl Stencil
Gina K. Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel
Cosmic Shimmer SNOW AND ICE Lustre Polish

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a good day!



3 comments:

Dawn T said...

so elegant Cindy.

Lin said...

This is so pretty, Cindy! And it makes me feel nice and cool in these tropical temps we're having here in Ohio!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful white-on-white, Cindy! Just love how you arranged the snowflakes and all the lovely shimmer!!