Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

30 Days Coloring (Jul01)

Hello there,

Today is the first day of Kathy's 17th 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I am taking on this challenge.


Instead of making cards, I've decided to create an art journal (pages die cut using Art By Marlene Cutting Die STENCILBM04) for this challenge.  Everyday I would color something in it, just to play, and with no particular project in mind.  For this first day I pulled out an older wood mount stamp by The Artful Stamper, stamped with Jet Black Archival Ink and watercolored part of it using Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set.  


I wonder if any of you own this stamp or has seen it?  Leave me a comment, I'd love to know.

See you all tomorrow!



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looking forward to seeing your journal develop, Cindy! Just love your tulip borders for Day 1. Nope, don't own that stamp but it's a beauty!! See you at the challenge!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous idea Cindy. Great start with the colouring on your tulips