Followers

Friday, July 17, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul17)




So my original plan of using the alcohol inked panel (done yesterday) on my alcohol inked art journal page does not work because they are of the same pattern and same color scheme.  Hence I went ahead and made another alcohol inked panel using the darker tones.  Then I die cut Poppystamps Marcelle Flower from it and add to my page.  I also added a heat embossed sentiment from the Simon Says Stamps Lovely Spring set.


Now you must have noticed that green ink, it dripped from the page behind (for the 13th).  I didn't put it there on purpose, but it's okay, the green makes the red looks more red!  LOL  

Other challenges:




Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Lovely Spring Clear Stamp Set
Ranger Tim Holtz alcohol inks (Water Melon, Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Lettuce, Stream,  Cranberry, and Eggplant)
Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Clear Emobossing Powder

Thanks for checking out my blog.  See you again soon!



5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What the heck, Cindy, drip some more green around; it'd be fun!! Just love your flower atop your stenciled background - just delightful! Still might get out alcohol inks, you never know...

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and colors.

Dawn T said...

awesome Cindy. Great use of the darker alcohol inking

LaVon Hall said...

I thought the green was intentional. Looks great... a lesson in embracing in perfection.

Virginia L. said...

It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!