Followers

Monday, July 6, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul06)




I continued on the page I started on day 5, but it just didn't work out.  And I want to keep what was done before,  so a little paper surgery is perform, it is attached to a new panel.

The (new) watercolor paper panel is blended with Crushed Olive, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire.  Then I spritzed Hero Arts' Long Leaves Stencil with water and placed it on top of the inked panel.  Pressed to make sure there was good contact, dabbed some open area, and let dry before removing stencil.


Then I glue this behind the floral half, added sticker from Art By Marlene sticker book.  Outline the floral element and sticker.  Et voila!


Not only is my journal page connected in creativity, I am connected in creativity with many craft friends in the stamping world.  I am blessed!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  See you tomorrow.


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Well done on the surgery, Cindy!! Just love the stenciled blue addition to your page and the trimmed piece you added gives that extra dimension. So gorgeous!!

Claire said...

It is gorgeous, I love how soft the colours feel
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Dawn T said...

Delightful page Cindy. It turned out so amazing.