Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Happy Hydrangea Binder Cover

Hello there,

Last month I upcycled an old binder for stamp storage, I removed the old covering and used pattern paper for its new coat.  Today I share another one, but this time I stenciled on white paper and adhere decoupage instead.


I printed a beautiful image called Happy Hydrangea by Rachel Vass Design on light weight white paper, watercolored and then hand cut.


On the binder I covered it white paper, I inked a pale green background using Hero Arts Long Leave Stencil.


Then I adhere the hydrangea blooms with a matte medium.  Stamped a sentiment, and some tiny dragon flies with Charcoal Grey.


And coated everything with matte medium.  This protects the decoupage and intensified the colors too.  I really like how it turned out!!



Rachel will be add a new image every week to her store.  How exciting!!  Be sure come hop over to her store to see all the other beautiful digi stamps.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Long Leave Stencil
Altenew Watercolors 36 Pan Set
Ranger Distress Ink (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint)

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!

I am a 

4 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Such a beautiful cover, Cindy

Betty said...

what a gorgeous result for your binder!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous. Wonderful colors.

Dawn T said...

WOW Cindy this is stunning. Turned out superb.