Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

For the Love of Flowers

Hello there,

I don't know if you could tell by now, I love floral stamps!  So I have to link up the when I found out there is linky party at Altenew Educators “For the Love of Flowers” Blog Hop.

Here's my project.  It took me 5 tries to finally got a background that I am happy for the Dainty Bouquet flower branch.


Challenges:




Supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Seedless Preserve, Milled Lavender, Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire)
Hero Arts Soft Green Shadow Ink

Thanks for coming to see me on my blog.  Have a lovely day!


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

So pretty Cindy. The colours this month are really beautiful.

Betty said...

Fantastic card for both challenges, Cindy - looks like a winner to me!!

HilaryJane said...

This is beautiful. A really great background and perfect splatters xx

Erum Tasneem said...

This is so pretty!
Thank you for linking this to the Altenew Educator's Blog Hop and Linky Party!