Followers

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Peony Rose Vase Pink

Hi everybody,

My project today I created using the Peony Rose Vase Digi Stamp by Rachel Vass Design.

I printed the image on a 135 lb mix media paper, watercolored, hand cut and adhere to a cover die cut which is mounted on an ombre panel.  


For some shine, I added a coat of Perfect Pearl on the flowers.


This is only one of the beautiful images from her January Release.  Go check out her store for more.


Supplies:

Versamark Watermark Ink
Detail White Embossing powder
Ranger Perfect Pearl 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a sweet day!

6 comments:

Lin said...

What a PRETTY composition, Cindy! Love the ombre background and the sweet sentiment!

Betty said...

so lovely, Cindy - the ombre background is such a great addition for your pretty bouquet in those soft colors!

Sue McRae said...

Very pretty bouquet and love the background inking!

Maureen Morton said...

This couldn't be more stunning, Cindy! I love the obbre background peeking through the panel, all with the same colors as you used on the beautiful flowers. A great tone-on-tone look that really shines.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with the design and those beautifully colored flowers.

Arlene said...

So very pretty. I love the way this card came together. And I LOVE that sentiment.