Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Fairytale Flowers Easel Shaker on Die Cut Divas

Hi everybody,

I am very excited to share my project for Die Cut Divas today.  Have you come across a time when your card front is too heavy (of a side open card) and it topples over?  I have, so I've decide to experience with an easel card.  I am pretty sure the design is out there somewhere on the world wide web, and I do not claim to have invented it. 



To create this card I started by stamping both the floral images from Hero Arts Fairytale Book Alphabet Stamp set on a white card panel in Soft Grey shadow ink and then colored in pencils.  Then die cut the shaker window with Scallop Frame.  



To create the card base I trim a 12 by 4 1/14 inch white card panel, score at 6 inch (middle of panel), and at half inch on each side.  To connect and create the easel I also need a 4 1/4 by 1 inch white paper stripe.

On the card base I gold heat emboss the rose and build the shaker element.

For the back of the card, I die cut a Perforated Flap, and adhere a white panel with stamped sentiment in the inside so when flap is open, the sentiment reveals.  Of course I did this step before I glue together the bottom flaps to create the easel.  :)


Here's a shot of it folded going in the envelope.

I hope I've inspired you to join the challenge.  February Challenge theme on Die Cut Divas is Flowers and Hearts.  And our sponsor is Hero Arts.



I am linking up to these challenges:

A Blog Named Hero - Anything Goes


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Floral Frenzy



Supplies:

Hero Arts Fairytale Book Alphabet Stamp Set
Hero Arts Scallop Frame Cut
Hero Arts Monthly Kit April 2016
Simon Says Stamp Perforated Flap Die
Memories Soft Grey Shadow Ink
Prismacolors Coloring Pencils
Versamark Watermark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Little Things From Lucy's Cards Lucky Dip Sequin Mix
28 Lilac Lane Wine Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!!


6 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Cindy, love the soft colors

Sue McRae said...

Very elegant shaker card Cindy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful shaker and I love those delicate colors and pretty floral design.

Furrbster said...

This is really beautiful,

Hugz Tinz

creationsnz said...

Oh so pretty and elegant. I love all the interesting combinations and those soft colours. CarolG

Greta said...

Your card is a treasure, Cindy! So beautiful!