Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Dainty Bouquet Birthday

Hello there,

Who wouldn't like flowers for their birthday?  


This photo seems a bit dark because I am trying a new area (designated) to photograph my projects.  Some adjustments are required.  But I anxious to share, I haven't create anything for a couple weeks!!!  

I stamped the flowers three times on heavy white card stock, add details with watercolors, and then die cut using the matching die.  On the white card base I stenciled the Doily Frame with distress inks.  The flowers are adhered to the card front with sentiment banner.

Hope you enjoy it.

Challenges:




Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint, Bundle Sage, Tumble Glass)
Memories Soft Grey Shadow Ink
Simon Says Stamps Teeny Bikini Dye Ink
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!








4 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Very pretty feminine card Cindy! Love the detail of the stenciled background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful floral arrangement and a wonderful take on the inspiration photo.

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you join the fun over Altenew November Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL, Cindy!!

LauraJane:) said...

Gorgeous card Cindy!! Congratulations on the win at Altenew Card Challenge!