Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Free for Gardening on Die Cut Divas

Hello everybody,

I am happy to say that I am re-joining the Die Cut Divas' DT.  Today I present to you a card designed for September's Challenge theme: Free For Fun!  When one have some free time, one does something fun!!

My DH and I did a lot of gardening this summer, hence this card.



Sponsor for this month over at Die Cut  Divas is Di's Digital Stamps.  I used their Daisy Fun digit stamp and did some masking as one would any other stamp.  Of course since this is a digital stamp the 'masking' is done via an image editor.  I 'masked' out one of the critters and 'stamped' and extra flower for my image.

I printed on mix media paper and watercolored.  Die cut and adhere onto a white card base, and added the sentiment stripe cut from pattern paper (from the Greenhouse Collection by KaiserCraft).

I hope I've inspired you to joined in the fun with us at Die Cut Divas.  

Supplies:


Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day.









3 comments:

Betty said...

such a cute card, Cindy - and congrats on rejoining the DCD DT!!

Dawn T said...

Happy to see you back with us Cindy. Great inspiration

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Cindy!! Congrats on heading back to the DCD team!!