Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Hero Arts Love Swirls Stenciled Wedding Card on a2z

Hello there,

I've got two cards to share today on a2z Scrapbooking.  


July's challenge theme - Sparkle & Shine prompts me to think of weddings and anniversaries.   I used my Hero Arts Love Swirls Stencil for my projects today.  

Let's take a look.

A CAS embossed wedding card.


And a stenciled anniversary card.


Both are one layer so very snail mail friendly!  :)


Hop over to a2z and get the list of supplies I used for my projects.  Remember to use my promote code Cindy15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more at a2z store.




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so beautiful and elegant looking with the stenciling you did.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both cards, Cindy - the texture is amazing on card one and I love the colors on card two. Very clever use of the stencil!!