Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Wedding Floral

Hi,

I've got a Floral Wedding card to share.  I have been practicing on how to loosely water color floral images.  But before I could master the technique, I found another way to create the look.   


I thought the flowers on this card turned out very nicely.  

To create my card, I first watercolor a whole card panel and then I stamped the flower images.


As you can see the flower has some basic loose water colors on them,  but they need some more colors.   


Could see the subtle difference?  Next I hand cut them all out.


Then I layered them onto my card base on which I'd already glued a minty green Woodland Rectangular Frame die cut with matching white heat embossed the sentiment banner.  And I add a bit of Diamond Stickle in the center of the flowers.



Challenges:










Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Woodland Rectangular Frame Die


Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!



7 comments:

Betty said...

fantastic results with this technique and so much easier - love it!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous and I love the pretty colors on those flowers.

Dawn T said...

So pretty Cindy. All those hand cut flowers are stunning.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful watercoloring, Cindy! Just love all the cut blossoms on the green diecut!!

Mrs A. said...

Lovely card using your technique. I have been watching some water colour videos on you tube where you just dab colour randomly onto a sheet of water colour paper and then doodle a flower design on top when dry. Hugs Mrs A.

foleysfriend said...

What a beautiful card you've created Cindy. The flowers are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Peanut said...

What a lovely card, Cindy! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha