Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Off-center Interlocking Gatefold card

Hi everybody,

I've another fun project to share.  I saw Jennifer McGuire's Interlocking Gatefold Card video a few days ago and I am so inspired to give it a try.  But I got ambitious and went off-center.  When the card opens and close it is not as smooth as Jennifer's cards, but it works.  Phew!! 


I took the sketch of CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #326 and turned it side way for my project and I kept it very CAS.  


Along with the card I've decided to create a few more book plates/book marks since I got the stamp out already.


And to add some interest in the inside of the card I add a partial die cut at the lower left corner, and added a fun sentiment.




Challenges:

(I rotated the sketch to it's side)










Supplies:

Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequins (Apple Ice)

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!!








5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards and I saw that post of Jennifer's too but have not tried it yet. I sure like yours.

Arlene said...

I too watched the Gate Fold card, but have not done anything with it yet, but you "hit it out of the ball park" as they say in baseball. I love those flowers.

Not to leave those gorgeous bookmarks out, WOW

So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking for our June challenge of Celebrate the Birthdays.

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely! never tried a gatefold card - probably time to try one! Thanks for the inspiration, Jo x

Virginia L. said...

Very inspiring take with this Altenew die!! Love love it! I am now inspired! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

Lucille K said...

Cindi, your card is wonderful. Love the design and the coloring of your flowers. Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas :)