Followers

Friday, May 10, 2019

Silver Jubilee Scrapbook Layout

Hello and welcome back to my blog.

In order to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, I have created a scrapbook layout.   And this one is very special cause it's for my 25th anniversary (celebrated last year)!!  :)


I started with a charcoal grey 12 x 12 card stock and silver heat embossed sequins (from Hero Arts Congrats Stamp & Cut set) randomly.

Then I adhere the matted photo near the middle of the page.  It is adorned with Dainty Bouquet (from Altenew).  Sentiment (from Hero Arts You Are My Happy) is silver heat embossed, the title is die cut using Alternew Inline Alpha Die set.

Challenge:




Supplies:

Silver embossing powder


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day.







3 comments:

Betty said...

beautiful couple and beautiful layout - congrats even tho it's a year late!

Dawn T said...

what a stunning LO Cindy. Nice to remember this special time.

Chark said...

love the page and pic--bet you never imagined how fast 25 years would go! I didn't and we're up to 29 years in June. Crazy!