Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christmas Cards 2018-nov-28

Hi craft friends,

I am proud to say that I've written up most of my Christmas cards and some of them (oversea) are already in the mail.  But I am not giving up on building up my stash.  So here's today's entry.


I used the sketch from the current CAS(E) This Sketch and follow pretty closely, but I rotate the sketch counter clockwise to the left.  I used only a few basic supplies and I love how it turned out.  

Challenges:





Supplies:
Hero Arts Chalk Ink (Iris)

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a sweet day!




4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Well done on getting your cards written. I'm hoping I can get mine done this weekend. Love your card Cindy

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Donna said...

Fab take on the sketch AND perfect for our challenge!
Thanks for shopping your {{washi}} stash to play along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Misty Elam said...

This is beautiful. I love the clean and simple design. What a great color scheme too. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty