Followers

Friday, June 1, 2018

Monochrome Congrats on a2z

Hello,

Well it's June 1st already.  Anyone got weddings on their planner?  :)  If you do, I hope my card could give you some inspirations.  


I have used several set of stamps and die cuts to make this card.  I started off die cutting the Floral Heart using a piece of white card stock adhered with double sided adhesive (card stock side down).  Next I lifted the backing off from the die cut so the top part is sticky.  I lay a piece of Rose Gold foil over and rub it well to transfer the foil.  I know it looks like gold or brass in the photo, but it is Rose Gold.

To create the monochrome background I stamp the words and hearts in a dye ink call Sand, I think it goes well with the foiled die cut.  Then I die the panel using the Hero Arts Nesting Postage Stamp Infinity Dies.  Then I die cut the 'congrats' in white card stock three times and glued them all together.

Then the die cut sentiment is glued onto the floral heart die cut, it is then glued onto the postage stamp panel which is adhered to a kraft panel on top of a white card base.

There is a new challenge up on a2z Scrapbooking.  Hop over to take a look what my team mates created for you.  Play along with us and you could win a free digital stamp set.  Check details here.


Remember when shopping at a2z Scrapbooking, use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 or over (before shipping), and if the items is not in the store, just click the Request Custom Order button on the left sidebar and the item(s) can be specially ordered for you.  Easy peasy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia
Memories Dye Ink (Sand)
iCraft Deco Foil (Rose Gold)


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!





1 comment:

Betty said...

lovely card, Cindy - the Mr. & Mrs. are a great background for the heart design!