Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

2018 Spring + Summer Coffee Bloghop card 5

Hi,

For this fifth day of the 2018 Spring + Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop, I did a CAS card. 



I used the Cup Stack from the Sugartree Stamps digital stamp set call Hug in a Mug.  I  sized it, printed and colored with Prismacolor coloring pencils.  I want to keep it clean so the colored cup stack directs our attention to the sentiment.


You can get this fun set from a2z Scrapbooking.  Come back here tomorrow I have some news about Sugartree Stamps to announce.  :)  

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Cindy such a terrific one layer design!

Lisa said...

SO fun! Love this!

New Creations said...

Super cute CAS one!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a darling sentiment because, quite honestly, coffee really does give me the courage, the energy, and the will to do things (especially in the mornings) that I might not otherwise accomplish. Coffee = the truth motivator. Love this sweet card!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Billie A said...

Pretty cups and great sentiment. Love the look.

MariLynn said...

Love your stacked cards. I love how you added the shadow. Very nice job.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful stack of cups design.

Tee said...

Love the stacked cups and sentiment!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring with your pencils, Cindy! Love your CAS design on this card, too!

Arlene said...

I like the soft colors and shadows from the cups. Great design and execution.

Arianna Barbara said...

Love your funny CAS card!

Fikreta said...

its suer nice card.