Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Beautiful Birthday

Hello hello,

Let's skip the chit chat and go right to my card, shall we?


I think the delicate cherry blossom stamp need not any embellishments and I kept my card pretty flat for easy mailing.  Since there is no bells and whistles on the card I stamped a matching envelope to make the package more interesting.



Challenges:








Supplies:

Hero Arts Say It All Clear Stamp
Hero Arts Monthly Hero Kit April 2016
Ranger Dye Ink (Raspberry Sorbet)
Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Soft Grey, Soft Granite)
Hero Arts Omber Ink (Light Purple to Grape Juice)

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a sweet day.



7 comments:

Arlene said...

I totally agree, the cherry blossoms need no further embellishment. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Maureen Morton said...

Stunningly beautiful card, Cindy. It is perfect as is! And the envelope - oh, my! So elegant. Bet you are more than ready for Spring. Hugs!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) and I love the matching envelope!!

thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Anonymous said...

WOW. That is absolutely stunning and just exquisite! So glad you could play along with us in this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

Lisa said...

OH Wow! This is so beautiful... and you're right... the bird is the only embellishment you need... LOVE this card!

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous! Just perfect

Virginia L. said...

Love this classy and poetic design, Cindy!! GREAT stamping! Thanks so much for playing Altenew April Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!