Followers

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Christmas Cards 2018-jan-14

Hi,

Welcome back to my blog.  I've got a quick share this evening.  Was playing along Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #272 - Glasses but I am a little late to link up. 


I am inspired by the bokeh effect in the background.  Here's my card.



Supplies:

Hero Arts Monthly Card Kit Dec 2016
Taylored Express Clear Stamp - Today's Menu
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Brass Embossing Powder
watercolors


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day.


2 comments:

Betty said...

cute card, Cindy - pretty colors for all your dots!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable card, Cindy - just love all the dots (look like bubbles). Perfect with the circle feature for your pair of glasses! Sorry you didn't get to link up st Merry Monday - this would've been a great addition!!