Followers

Friday, September 29, 2017

Happy National Coffee Day

Hello all,

My original goal was to make at least one project a day during the 2017 Coffee Lovers' Bloghop.  But sadly I missed the last (eighth) day.  :(  But I am happy to say I made it up today.  Made one for the National Coffee Day.


I love my Nesting Tea Cup Infinity Dies, still playing with it!  Buy yours at a2z Etsy store and save 15% with my code Cindy15 (purchase must be $25 or over before shipping).  There's lot of new supplies from the 2017 Hero Arts Winter Catalog in the store, you'll have no problem filling up your shopping cart!!  15% off everything in your purchase, not just the dies.  :D

To make this card I die cut my cup, mask the circle.  White heat emboss the leaves, and sponge distress ink in using inking tool.  Stamp and clear heat emboss 'a latte', die cut 'thanks' twice and glue together and clear heat emboss the whole thing before adhering to card.  Attache ribbon with stapler.

Oh yes the cup handle, I use a smaller size die (from the same set ) and did a partial die to achieve that.  :)


Challenges:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Sip and Share Sketch challenge:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Supplies:

Hero Arts Nesting Tea Cup Infinity Dies
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Autumn
Hero Arts Stamp & Cut - Thanks
ACreativeJourneyWithMelissa Clear Stamp - Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!!


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling coffee cup, Cindy - just love how you did the sentiment and embossed the leaves! Fun ribbon detail too!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Such a fabulous cup! I love the glossy sentiment and the ribbon treatment! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge at Coffee Loving Cardmakers!

Teresa Kline said...

an adorable shaped card, luv the ribbon tassels! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*