Followers

Monday, September 18, 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lovers' Bloghop project 4

Hello hello, 

I bet you're having lots of fun hopping along the Fall Coffee Lovers' Bloghop.  If you've just happen find out about this, click here to get all the details and play along.

For my fourth project I've used a Uniko I Love Tea stamp set I won in the Summer hop, and a WP9 Lattice Frame Die given to me by one of craft friends Greta (her blog: GG Creations), along with Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Plant clear stamp.

Let's take a look.


I first stamped and heat embossed the cup on pattern paper (cup in black and clear heat embossed, flower in watermark ink and gold heat embossed) and closely trimmed.

Next I pressed some distress ink onto craft sheet and spritzed with water, then I laid down the lattice frame die cut to soak up the ink.  Then stamped leaves images and sentiment.  Then I adhered the cup using foam adhesive and the whole panel goes onto a white card base.


Supplies:
Uniko Clear Stamp - I Love Tea
WPlus9 Cutting Die - Lattice Frame Die
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Stamp Your Own Plant
Ranger Distress Ink - Barn Door, Ripe Persimmon, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Veramark Watermark Ink
clear embossing powder
gold embossing powder

Thanks for looking at my card,  I wish you a lovely day!


17 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What an awesome card, Cindy. That lattice background cut-out is fabulous!
Blessings,
Karen L
I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Traci Cooley said...

I like the background you created on your card.

Jerrie said...

Wonderful card!

Shanna Slater said...

Fantastic design Cindy :) Great job

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty Tea card Cindy!

New Creations said...

Love this fab design with Lattice die and cute cup image!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just stunning, Cindy! What a fabulous design; one of my faves!!

Kara Lynne said...

Such gorgeous layers of detail, Cindy! What a beautiful background for your beautiful cup!

Lori Turner said...

Such a pretty card - I love the cut outs!!!

Lisa said...

Just so beautiful! Love the background die too... awesome!

Cynthia Cole said...

Lovely teacup card and that background!

Ann said...

Wonderful card, love that tea set.

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful and I love that lattice looking background and that beautiful cup and leaves designs on it. Awesome colors too.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! great colouring and background!!!

Sylvia said...

Cindy, I love that tea cup stamp, too bad it needs to be fussy cut. Sylvia D.

Hetty said...

Awesome die cutting in the background
of your beautiful card.