Followers

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Tea Cup Planner charm

Hi craft friends,

How are you doing?  Are you a planner person?  I wasn't until my friend got me to go to a Planner class with her at the LSS.  We got a Carpe Diem A5 Planner and every month we get together to decorate it at our LSS.  A couple months ago I lost the original planner charm that came with the planner!  Boohoo!!  :(

I was inspired after seeing this FB post about customizing the Carpe Diem Planner Charm, and I made a replacement planner charm.

Let's take a look.



I use my Hero Arts Nested Frame Cuts Infinity Dies Tea Cup to die cut my tea cup from gold card stock.  I die cut two pieces from gold card stock and one extra piece from water color paper to add thickness.  I embossed the motif, punch the hold for the chain and glue them together.  Isn't it cute?!


I used the smallest die from the Tea Cup dies set for the charm.  The set has 7 dies, and the largest one measures 6 by 3 1/4 inches, great for a shaped card!  :)  And it is still available on a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Etsy store, and I have a shopping code for you.  Enter Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 or more (excluding shipping fee).  Happy shopping!

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day!!


7 comments:

Betty said...

your little charm is darling Cindy - i have used a planner for years - not only do i keep my daily plans there, but also my address book, passwords, and lists - if i ever lost it i would be really lost!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet planner charm, Cindy!!

~amy~ said...

It totally looks like a charm...great work Cindy!

Chark said...

adorable! what a great use of the die!

LaVon Hall said...

Your charm is terrific! Just shows what is possible when you think outside of the box.

Greta said...

What a great planner & love the replacement charm you made, Cindy! Wish I could get a stack of Pink Fresh planner stamps to you & your friend which was part of a prize package that I'll never use.

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Cindy! My sincerest apologies for my long absence and thanks for your patience and lovely visits to my blog!!!
You are so incredibly clever to create your personalized charm for your planner! And a tea cup...oh, my it's so cute! I also love the pretty peachy-pink color of your planner, too! Really great project!